Monday Mischief. Merry Christmas!

by Jules on December 24, 2012

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

{ 16 comments… read them below or add one }

Leslie December 24, 2012 at 10:45 am

Aww, what a merry Monday it is. You do look adorable in antlers. :)

Wishing you and all those you love a very happy holiday! We’ve already received our greatest gift: the friendships we’ve found here in Blogville.

Thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Jen@MyBrownNewfies December 24, 2012 at 11:01 am

Merry Christmas Julie! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Jules December 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Thanks Jen, hope you are all feeling better and have a wonderful day!

Basset Momma December 24, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Just stopping by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

Basset Momma, Freddie & Gloria

Jules December 25, 2012 at 12:41 pm

Merry Christmas!! Thanks for stopping by :)

Kristine December 25, 2012 at 4:24 am

Happy holidays to you! I love how to decided to spare Cali and added in the antlers afterwards. Such a kind gift to her, I am sure. Best wishes to you all!

Jules December 25, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Merry Christmas Kristine!!

Jet December 25, 2012 at 5:53 am

Hey Cali, Jet here. Hi Miss Julie.

Our mutual friends, Sampson and Delilah, sent us over to visit. Thank you for all your hard work on the Dogs of Blogville Calendar. We received ours Saturday. We just read Miss Jodi’s post about how the funds were distributed… hankie central!

Uh… Cali? May I say you are fetching? Mom and I have a question, if you do not mind. What is your heritage? You look awfully similar to me! We think I’m a mixture of flat coat retriever and border collie, however, that’s a best guess.

Merry Christmas, hope your day is filled with family, friends, joy, laughter, and of course, tasty tidbits. :)

Jules December 25, 2012 at 12:40 pm

Hi Jet! Cali is a golden retriever, australian shepherd mix – but you two do look very similar!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!

houndstooth4 December 25, 2012 at 8:16 am

Merry Christmas to you, too! I hope you have a great day together!

Jules December 25, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Hope you and your pups have a wonderful day!!

Jodi December 26, 2012 at 10:00 am

Oooh, we have this photo hanging on our window! I hope you had the best Christmas Julie and here’s to a great new year!! xoxo

No Dog About It December 28, 2012 at 7:04 pm

I just wanted to stop by and say “You rock!”
I just read Lauren and then Jodi’s post about the fundraiser and calendar. I have been out of the loop lately and completely missed it. As always Jules, you are a class act.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. If there is a way I can contribute and buy a calendar I am totally in.Just let me know if it isn’t too late. Thanks!

All Things Collie December 29, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Hi!
I was so happy to see that Callie made it into the calendar! :) I had to stop by and check out your blog! Nice to meet you!

Snoopy@snoopysdogblog December 30, 2012 at 8:54 am

Lovely card guys

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a super fun New Year!!

Big Wags to all,